Thursday, October 30, 2008

Release the Tape

If there is still anyone in this country that believes that there is not a media bias in this country I want some of what your smoking.

Now here we have the LA Times. A great liberal newspaper (I can say that because the paper endorsed Barack Obama on October 19th). They have a tape of Mr. Obama toasting a member of the PLO during a dinner during his run for the Senate of the United States. Also present at that dinner was William Ayers. Now if you don't know his name at this point there ain't much I can do to help you except tell you to google him.

So here the LA Times has this tape. At this point, I don't care whether you are democrat or republican. Just answer two simple questions. If this tape the LA Times was of John McCain with these people, would the LA Times release the tape? Would you be outraged over the LA Times refusal to release it?

I believe the answer to those questions says a lot. If you are currently a democrat you know that you would be crying about the LA Times not releasing the tape. Also you can bet your ass that if this tape were of McCain, instead of Obama, that the LA Times would have released it when they printed the article. It would not matter if the tape were provided by a confidential source or not. The LA Times would do, say or pay anything to get that tape to the public. That my friends is what those that are conservatives call "media bias" and I hate to say it but they are right. It IS media bias.

I guess I am a skeptical person by nature. The way I see it is if there were nothing on the tape then the LA Times would release it. That would clear Obama's good name. Since they will not do that and are fighting it so much it makes me think that there IS something on that tape that some do not want "We the People" to know about. I don't care whether the tape is of McCain, Palin, Obama or Biden...I would want the tape released.

How do you feel?

No comments: