Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I am a Redneck!!!

Okay...let's make this clear. I now live and work in Mississippi and I am a redneck. Now to top it all off I have been insulted by some freaking pin head from Pennsylvania who thinks he is Mr. Know-It-All.

That pin head is none other than John Murtha, D- PA.

He opens his flapper and calls some of his constituents "racist". Now he says that no one understood what he meant. So now it comes down to they are "rednecks" who wouldn't vote for a black person for president. Well Rep. Murtha, I am a redneck and I live in the middle of 'redneck central' and I am proud to be considered a redneck!!! There are also a lot of 'rednecks' here in Mississippi who are going to vote for Obama.

Sorry Rep. Murtha, but what you said is the same thing, just now you have spoken out about a large group of people and personally, I hope Bill Russell kicks your fat ass in 2 weeks and dumps your worthless butt out of congress. Honestly, how the good people of Pennsylvania have put up with you for as long as they have is beyond me. And for the record Johnny, calling someone a "redneck" is a racist remark in my book. Although I doubt anyone from the media will say that or if they have I haven't seen it.

Murtha, and others like him in congress, need to be tossed out like left over salad. I have blogged on this a lot lately. We need to send a message to all the members of the House and Senate. Shape up ass hole or you will be out...period.

I have no doubt that there are people all over this great country, not just in western PA, that will not vote for Barack Obama because he is black. Well you know what Rep. Murtha, deal with it! That is there right.

There are also some folks who will not vote for McCain because he is white. Well you know what Rep. Murtha, deal with it! That is there right.

Quit frankly sir I think anyone who votes for a candidate based on race alone is a racist. Not to mention an idiot. But that is that persons right. But to take an area or a group of people and lump them all together with a label, such as redneck, is also to be racist Mr. Murtha.

So why don't you come out sir and apologize for being a racist yourself. Then maybe I can take what you say seriously.

No comments: