Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Poor Mr Clinton

Sorry I haven't blogged recently. We are going through an inspection at work and the last 10 days have been really busy.

But, what I want to talk about is former President Bill Clinton and the "open mic" incident that happened in Philly on Monday.

Well ain't this just a little twist of fate. You have to love it when someone gets caught on an open microphone running their flapper. And I don't particularly care whether you are a democrat, republican or independent. I don't care whether you like President Clinton (the former) or hate his guts. I just love it when a politician of any kind who will always take an opponents comments out of context and use them against them gets caught in the same web.

Now I will say, for the record, that I am not a fan or former President Clinton or his wife. Of course I am also not much of a George W Bush fan either. I will also state that I believe that the comments Mr. Clinton made about South Carolina were not meant to either demean Mr. Obama or his race, color or creed. They were taken out of context.

However, after watching the Clinton's use this very same tactic and then get caught with the same trick and wanting to complain about, I am not going to say that I don't find a bit of satisfaction in it.

So how does it feel Bill? Everyone was aghast at some of the open mic comments that President Bush has made when he thought he was speaking without his words being collected for general consumption..

I guess the difference with me is that I can take the comments made by President Clinton as being an oooops. A mistake. Nothing more and nothing less. But I guess the same can't be said for most of the population.

So get over it folks. Get back to the issues and leave this menial bullshit where it belongs. Of the front page and off the news...completely!!!

That is how I feel. How about you?

No comments: