Saturday, April 26, 2008

Friends

In the Dog House with Baddog (www.nowlive.com/baddog) we got into a discussion in the last half-hour about the friends on NowLive (www.nowlive.com).

Most of the Dog House Crew are coming up on their one year anniversary on NowLive. The main characters on the Dog House all started their shows within about a week of each other. There is Baddog, Meroll and C-roll (www.nowlive.com/brotherlylove) myself and my wife smokinbeaver.

This group started together and have grown together. I'm just not sure that we have grown up together. Being with this group is like be with a group of very immature adolescents. But it is fun!!!

I got a comment yesterday from a recently added member of NowLive asking me why I haven't accepted the friendship request. I commented back the reason was that I didn't know them. I guess I struck a nerve and the individual got pissed at me.

You see I am not like most folks on NowLive. I don't just click accept for anyone who requests it. If I haven't met you in a show, then the chances are I am not going to accept. I usually leave them in my profile for a while to see if I notice the person actively taking part in a show that I am in. The other way to be approved is if I see certain other people on their friends list.

Friends in my mind are a gift from God and are to be cherished. I have been blessed with a great bunch of friends on NowLive. Most of them have actually become more than friends...they are family to me. So much so that two of them, Baddog and SexyShelly, are about to become real family. My son is marrying their daughter. Sounds like some real Jerry Springer shit don't it!!! Well we are rednecks after all!!!! Just wait, real soon you may see us all on an episode of Maury trying to figure out who the daddy is.

If you want to learn more about us and maybe find a way to become a member of this less than exclusive family, why not come to NowLive make a profile (its free...really) and join us. Then look for the fine programming that makes up the Redneck Radio Network:

  • Wakeup Call with Broken and Smokin - Saturdays at 9 AM ET/6 AM PT
  • Dog House with Baddog - Monday through Friday at 7 PM ET/4 PM PT
  • Brotherly Love - Look for schedule. They are currently taking a break

Friends are where its at folks. That is how I feel. What about you?

1 comment:

Eboe said...

I guess I forgot to let you know: Bob, Shelly, Sharon, and you are going to be on Maury next month to figure out which of you 2 are actually my parents...