Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Now it begins

Now it begins for President Obama.

The parties are over and he has spent his first night in the White House. I hope he and Michele got a chance to "git-r-done" in the oval office before they hit the sack last night. I have a feeling that the opportunities for the President and the First-Lady are about to become few and far between.

I also hope that the President's hangover is not too severe this morning. I can well imagine that Mr. Bush might be a little on the peeked side this morning. I know if I were in his place and just got out of that job I would go on a binder that might last a month.

So all the best Mr. President.

And for all the liberals out there, Bush was not able to lay any of his problems at the feet of Mr. Clinton. So the problems and all that happens are now President Obama's. You want to get your panties in a bunch now you can blame it all on the man in the White House. You seem to know how to do that well enough. Or at least you have for the past 8 years.

Good luck and may God be with you President Obama. I will be praying for you and your family.

Thank you former President George W. Bush for keeping us safe since 9-11. I pray for you and Laura as you enter private life.

No comments: