Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thank You!!!!

Thank You!!!!!

In 1995 I enetered on a journey I never wanted to take. I was forced to take a job as a travelling contractor teaching operators for nuclear power plants. The job kept me away from home most of the time.

For most of the 13 years I have been doing this I was 5 hours away from home and could make it home at least every other weekend. Then came the assignment here in Mississippi and that meant I could only get home to see Smokin like every two months.

Now don't get me wrong. The money is nice. But I miss my wife and its not just the sex. The cuddling and talking. Hell we can't even argue like normal a normal couple.

Manyh of you have been praying for me during job interviews and the wait has finally paid off.
I reached an agreement in principal with Entergy Nuclear to become an full time company employee. The "in principal" means that the annual compensation has been agreed to. There are still benefits and relocation package stuff that need to be worked out.

So the deal could still fall through. So please keep praying. There are telling me that the remainder of the process will take about 2 weeks before the final offer is tended. But at least there is a reason to get a little excited.

So thanks to all of you and may God Bless!!!!

No comments: